The mission of the EWPA is to create conditions for the development of wind energy and its technology that ensure the competitiveness of wind energy and its developers and the maintenance of a clean living environment through the broader use of renewable energy.
The main strategies of the ETEA are as follows:
- participation in the development of legislation suitable for the development of wind energy;
- information exchange and public relations;
- overcoming energy market barriers to the implementation of renewable energy;
- technological developments in wind energy production, balancing and storage;
- development of regulations and standards;
- mediation and acquisition of know-how;
- development of a wind energy cluster.
Today, EWPA has 17 domestic and international organizations as members.
To join EWPA contact: info (at) tuuleenergia.ee.
EWPA belongs to the following organizations: